15.4.12

Outfit/ My Wolf



Skirt - I made
Top - Secons hand

Para un trabajo de la universidad nos pidieron intervenir lugares y una prenda de vestir. Yo interveni una polera que me compre en una de las tiendas de segunda mano que hay en la calle Bandera. La marca de la polera era "Victoria Secret" y me costo 1.000 pesos, solo me la compre por la temporada de verano porque era holgada y tenia unos detalles de un lobo y letras de lentejuelas, solo la usaba cuando estaba en casa. Bueno, y la converti en esta hermosa falda. 
Que les parece?  les gusta? le agregarian algo? le quitarian algo?

Translated: For university work and asked us to intervene places a garment. I interveni a shirt that I bought in one of the thrift stores on the street Bandera. The brand of the shirt was "Victoria Secret" and it cost me 1,000 pesos, I only buy it for the summer season because it was loose and had few details of a wolf and letters of sequins, used only when at home. Well, the converter in this beautiful skirt.
What do you think? like? I would add something? would take away anything?


5 comentarios:

  1. I can't believe you made that skirt! It's great.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Super cute skirt!!


    -Sydney xo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is awesome :) I found your blog through a friend's blog and I love it! You can probably tell that I'm looking for new blogs haha, if you want to follow each other, let me know in a comment :3 Mine's www.elly-vickere.com

    Hope to speak soon lovely girl! x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I am your newest follower:) If you want, you can follow me back, I'd be very happy!

    ResponderEliminar