6.3.12

Tumblr





Ultimamente se me ha olvidado sacarle fotos a mis outfit y he puesto todas mis energias en un tumblr nuevo. 
Subo fotos de cualquier outfit de los blog que sigo (con sus respectivos blog) pero solo de la zona de la cadera. Este blog lleva tres dia y le ha ido muy bien! 
Les dejo el enlace para que lo visten y lo sigan.
Aqui algunas de las fotos que he subido.

Translated: Recently I forgot to take pictures of my outfit and I put all my energies in a new tumblr.
Upload photos of any outfit from the blog I follow (with their blog) but only in the hip area. This blog is three day and has done very well!
I leave the link to the dress and follow him.
Here some of the photos I uploaded.





7 comentarios:

  1. Lovely! Check my blog and follow me if you want!

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice pics and outfits :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i really love the last one! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love it <3!!! Great blog, very cute!! Visit my blog and if you like it to follow me on google friends and I will be happy to follow you back <3
    Xoxo
    LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
    FACEBOOK

    ResponderEliminar
  5. so many lovely inspirations :) I've seen the first skirt maybe a hundred times at lookbook.nu :) it's so pretty and edgy!
    really lovely blog you have here, dear!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Absolutely love all of these! That patterned blouse is so gorgeous!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. great inspiration!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar