31.3.12

Outfit/ Summer in Autumn



Jeans - Pepe Jenas
Top - Patronato
Gafas - Guess

Por fin es sabado, tengo tanto sueño que cada cosa que dan en la television la encuentro aburrida. Trato de despertar con musica pero creo que es peor... ahora escucho a "Lana del Rey", bajare sus discos.
Este outfit es del via de ayer, llego el otoño pero aun asi hace mucha calor y ayer me resfrie por que hoy me duele mucho la garganta, espero que no empeore.
Gracias por sus visitas y comentarios!

Translated: It is finally Saturday, I have so sleepy that everything on television they find it boring. I try to wake up with music but I think it's worse ... I listen to "Lana del Rey", I will run your disks.
This outfit is the way of yesterday, came the fall but still makes me very hot and a cold yesterday that today really hurts the throat, I hope not worse.
Thanks for your visits and comments!



3 comentarios:

  1. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful sunglasses and tank top :)


    -Sydney xo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gorgeous sun glasses!!
    xo

    ResponderEliminar