28.3.12

Outfit/ Color block



Jeans - Opposite
Top - Opposite

Uf! Hace mucho tiempo que nos ubica algo coherente en este blog aunque en el post anterior subi un video de mis vaccionesde verano. 
Ya se acaba marzo y empezo el otoño pero aun asi todavia en las tardes hacen 30º celcius pero en las mañanas y noches hace mucho frio, es el tiempo perfecto para resfriarse.
Ahora si me he hecho el tiempo de sacarle fotos a mis outfit este es del dia lunes. Creo que este otoño e invierno uare mas seguido esta tendencia, muchos colores en dias nublados y oscuros, me encanta!
Gracias por sus visitas y comentarios! :)

Translated: Ugh! Long ago we placed something coherent in this blog but in the previous post went up a video of my vaccionesde summer.
It has just started in March but still fall in the evening still make 30 º Celsius but in the mornings and evenings it is very cold, is the perfect time to chill.
Now if I've done time taking photos of my outfit this is the day Monday. I think this fall and winter uare more followed this trend, many colors on cloudy days and dark, love it!
Thanks for your visits and comments! :)




7 comentarios:

  1. Great outfit! I love how pink your jeans are :D
    xo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. love the color block!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower.

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ResponderEliminar
  4. great colourblocking! pink and orange are awesome together :)

    Sanam x
    My Fashion/Photography blog: DayByDiva

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Muy buena combinacion! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Such amazing pants!!
    Perfect colour :)
    xo

    ResponderEliminar