29.2.12

Outfit/ White & Demin




Jeans - Opposite
Blusa blanca - American
Collares - Do It!

Y Aqui un outfit nuevo. Realmente he estado un poco floja en sacar fotos a mis outfit pero que en la playa disfrute tanto que se me olvido! ups! 
Bueno este es el outfit de hoy es simple y basico! me encanta!
Gracias por los comentarios y visitas! :)

Translated: And here a new outfit. I've really been a bit lax in taking photos of my outfit but enjoy the beach while I forgot! ups! Well this is the outfit today is simple and basic! I love it! Thanks for the comments and views! :)



3 comentarios:

  1. What a pretty necklace! You look lovely!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The necklace is beautiful
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Really pretty necklace!
    Would you like to visit my blog and follow?
    xoxo, M.
    http://m-jak-maja.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar