27.2.12

My Dress




Ultimamente me he puesto adicta a los vestidos! Ahora mismo ando con uno, es morado y con bordados en la parte superior.
Estos son los que encontre en Romwe. Estos con los que mas me llamaron la atencion. A fin de este año tengo un matrimonio y simpre me tomo un año para ver, inspirarme, averiguar, observar diferentes vestidos pero ya tengo la idea pricipal que brille por si solo!


Translated: Lately I have started addicted to dresses! Right now I'm with you, is purple and embroidered on top.
These are the ones found in Romwe. These with which most caught my attention. At the end of this year I have a marriage and simpre took me a year to see, inspire, learn, observe different dresses but I have the idea that shine pricipal alone!


5 comentarios:

  1. i really like your blog.
    and the dresses are great.
    come and see mine maybe u like it and we can follow each other :))

    xoxo
    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Romwe is a pretty cool online store for pretty dresses like these :-)

    By the way, I'm giving away a Body Shop makeup box at the moment, make sure you enter here:

    http://www.thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-body-shop-makeup.html



    xxx Emily

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the first one is so "dollish", i love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Pretty dresses! I love the sequin one :) x

    ResponderEliminar